Build Your First Project
(More than 18 hours of intense training videos!)
Become a confident Revit user. Learn all the tools you need to join the workforce and apply for BIM roles or use Revit at your current role as an architect, modeler, draftsman or construction professional. You will learn all about the following subjects:
- User Interface: Learn about the available tools and toolbars in Revit.
- Deep understanding of Revit elements: Get to know the element types in Revit and differentiate between host elements and hosted families. Understand how reference planes and grids may be used in your models. All with practical examples and step-by-step instructions to learn Revit tools.
- Creating Complex wall assemblies: Dive into wall layers, assign materials, change cut patterns and display properties, add profiles for decoration, use wall sweeps and reveals & create your own custom profiles in Revit.
- Create & edit roof, floor, ceiling: In plan, section or 3D view, edit roofs, floors and ceilings in all possible ways. Learn how to make sloped floors, ramps or cut curb.
- Manipulate curtain wall options: Edit curtain walls to flex as you need them, change wall panel patterns, edit mullions, create custom mullions, add doors and windows to Revit curtain walls in the easiest way. Edit spacing and control shapes to make beautiful designs.
- Create better presentations using Revit built-in tools: Enhance Revit default graphics using color tones, shadows, ambient shadows, sketchy lines, change background, shading style and more.
- Create Dimensions, tags, schedules & sheets: Create an organized set of sheets including your design drawings with annotations & dimensions that are mostly automated. Tag materials that will show the same in schedules and BOQ, revise your design and rest assured that Revit will take care of the hard work.
- Print, export & import all types of files
Duration: 8 recorded webinars (Total of 18 hours of intense training video!)